TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2018 Time
: 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Location
With over 20 countries represented, International Potluck Lunch is a veritable cornucopia of ethnic dishes created by Danforth Center employees. We encourage you to make a dish if you like (but it's not required). Skip breakfast this day--you're going to need the room!
Please note: Cafeteria food service will be closed that day.
1. Bring a dish to accommodate 10-12 people.
2. Register your dish here
3. Please register by 7/27/2018 (register by 7/24 for a chance at a $25 Schnuck's gift card)
Please provide: the name of your dish, the type of dish (appetizer, main, side, dessert, etc) and country/region of origination, list of ingredients (for allergy and dietary restrictions).
Day of instructions:
- Mark your dish with any special instruction (eg, tortilla chips served with dish)
- Cold dishes: Bring your dish down to the cafe after 9:00 a.m. and it will be stored in the refrigerator
- Hot dishes: Please cook your dishes at home. Bring down your dish to the cafe anytime after 9:00 a.m. Two warmers will be available in the cafe to keep dishes warm until lunchtime
- Crock pots: Please bring crock pots to the cafe after 10:30 a.m. Outlets will be available in the cafeteria to continue heating dishes through.
- If you leave your dish after the event, it will be washed in the dishwasher. Please pick it up no later than the following day in the Café. We are not responsible for lost, broken, or misplaced dishes.