Intern Weekly Meeting: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Time: 11:45-1:00 p.m.
Today's Agenda Administrative Business:
• Apartment condition forms - Turn in to Shannon or Cathy
• Folder packet contents/Orientation-any questions?
• W3 website-Check this often for schedule and agenda items
• Lunch order for next week's meeting
-Place your order by Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at Noon
-Go to W3 site
-Midway down right side of page, "What's for lunch-Order Online"
-Choose May 31, 2017 at 11:45 AM
-Choose what you want for lunch. Your order total should be no more than $10-$12
-Enter your name, email address, and phone number
-Choose pay with Danforth Café Gift Card
-Enter Card Number - 6050110010047857097
-Forward confirmation email to Cathy
**On your way to next week's meeting, please stop by the café and pick up your order off the "to go" shelf. Don't forget to get your drink (with fountain soda, they won't prefill the drink for you).
• Sign up for PMSF Workshop lab section (Workshop is on Tuesday, May 30).
-If you have a lab coat, please bring it to the lab portion of the workshop
• Phenotyping Workshop next Thursday: Bring laptop/tablet + cell phone with camera. Please see Shannon if you do not have access to one/both
• Danforth Seminars and Thursday Mentoring Seminars
• Scientific Retreat, tomorrow and Friday
-Arranging carpools with each other or with lab
-If you drive additional interns, we can reimburse you for the mileage
• Monday: May 29th is Memorial Day-Danforth Center is closed
• Tuesday: PMSF workshop
• Wednesday: Notebook skills, 11AM + Weekly meeting, 11:45 AM
• Thursday: Phenotyping Workshop, Theater (all day)
• Friday: Tissue Culture Workshop
Dr. Sona Pandey, Principal Investigator and Associate Member
"How to write a research paper"