Support the Danforth Plant Science Center: Where Discovery Yields Impact
Companies that support the Danforth Plant Science Center empower people everywhere to enjoy better health and a higher quality of life. An investment in the Center is an investment in creating economic growth and security in the St. Louis region and beyond.
Corporate partners provide critical funding that allows the Center to:
- Use cutting-edge technology to investigate new scientific opportunities;
- Partner with research institutions, NGOs, funding agencies and regulatory agencies around the world to develop solutions to critical global challenges;
- Provide internships and training contributing to a skilled workforce for the region’s growing biosciences sector;
- Offer K-12 science education and community outreach programs that support regional science educators and students;
- Develop technologies that help to generate new companies in plant science, biotechnology, and related fields.
Corporate Partner Benefits
Corporations are more than donors. They are valued partners. With annual membership, your company receives special recognition, benefits, and unique opportunities to connect with individuals and new and established businesses that share a commitment to the economic success of the St. Louis region and the world.